Need a great July 4th recipe? You can’t go wrong with Hilltop Harvest Strawberries and Green Leaf Sweet Corn!
Stawberry Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- Combine the olive oil and raspberry vinegar, plus a little salt.
- Mix it all up dry ingredients.
- Add the liquids to the mixture.
Best made with Green Leaf sweet corn!