Want to enjoy delicious Green Leaf Sweet Corn year round? Of course you do, and we want to help! Below we share two of our favorite freezer corn recipes. Enjoy!
- Green Leaf Sweet Corn – Number of dozen is up to you!
- Pick up some Green Leaf Sweet Corn from the stand.
- Husk the sweet corn. Make sure all the silks are off (wiping with a damp cloth can help).
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Place clean sweet corn in the pot and boil for one minute.
- Remove sweet corn and place in cold ice water bath. Leave in ice bath until sweet corn is cooled.
- Use a bunt pan to hold sweet corn while cutting off of the cob. We use an electric knife.
- Package sweet corn in freezer bags in quantities that work best for your family.
- Remove air from freezer bags and place them in the freezer. Note: Remember to date your sweet corn. We use a Sharpie marker and write the year on ours.