Jump to recipe
This is one of Sara’s favorite recipes, not only because it’s a great way to enjoy Green Leaf Sweet Corn, but also the fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden! Plus, it’s so easy and can be put together moments before dinner or eaten alone for lunch with a side of crunchy bread.
- 3 c. Green Leaf Sweet Corn
- 1 1/2 c. halved grape tomatoes
- 1 c. small mozzarella balls, quartered
- 1/2 c. sliced basil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until ingredients are completely mixed and coated in dressing. Garnish with herbs, if desired, then serve.